Using Pronouns Who, Which, Where, Pronouns who, where, which in english;
Who refers to people and sometimes pet animals.
- We don’t know the man who donated this money.
- The musician who wrote this song is French.
- The woman who I saw yesterday was Michael.
- The man who is eating a pizza likes eating hamburger.
Which refers to objects (animals and things).
- Mary bought the top hybrid car, which will help her save on gas.
- This is the car which Alex wants to buy.
- I saw the dog which entered the house.
- I’ve repaired the chair which was broken last week.
Where refers to a particular place.
- I know a restaurant where the seafood is excellent.
- That’s the place where the accident occurred.
- This is the house where I was born.
- They went to Paris, where they would meet a woman.