Phrasal Verbs – GO, English phrasal verbs with go;
Meaning: to oppose or to disagree with someone or something
- The people’s votes went against us.
- She would not go against her parents’ wishes.
Meaning: to continue to happen or to develop
- He is under the radar but he is going along well.
- She will explain the rules as they go along.
Meaning: to deal with something
- I want to solve this problem but I don’t know how to go about it.
- I think I’d go about it quite differently.
Meaning: to choose a particular thing
- I will go for strawberry ice cream.
- They will go for the World record.