English Phrasal verbs with Look in english;
Meaning: to think about what will happen in the future and plan for these events
- I’m trying to look ahead after my father after my mother’s death.
- John never seem to look ahead.
Look forward to
Meaning: to feel pleased and excited about something that is going to happen
- They were looking forward to seeing the grandchildren again.
- I am looking forward to graduation ceremony this year.
Meaning: To search for and find, as in a reference book.
- I can look up his adress in the adress book.
- We should look up the meaning of this word in a dictionary.
Meaning: to visit a person for a short time, usually when you are on your way somewhere else
- Can you look in on the kids before you go to bed?
- I think we can look in on our grandfather on our way to the shops.