We use could have V3 when you had the chance to do something but maybe didn’t. Something was possible in the past, but that didn’t do it. Using Could Have V3 in English, English could have v3 explanations and examples;
- I could have passed my math exam if I had studied harder.
- If my son could have taken the English course, he could have passed the exam.
- If she could have gone to Mexico, she would have seen the best friends.
- If they could have developed their bussiness, they would have enlarged their workplaces.
- If my income had been very much, I could have bought a house with a garden.
- You could have stayed up late, but You decided to go to bed early.
- I could have moved out when I was 18, but I didn’t want to leave my family.