10 Subordinating Conjunctions and Example Sentences in English
1. When I see you smile, I can face the world
2. As long as you need my notebook, you can keep it.
3. After they pass the town, they must turn to the left.
4. I couldn’t stay, for the area was violent.
5. Michael is a very beautiful girl and she is very intelligent.
6. Because I’ve been there before, I’d rather go somewhere else.
7. I don’t know whether he will come.
8. It was a rough game; nevertheless, we prevailed.
9. Alex was late for work, and he received a cut in pay.
10. I like coffee, but I don’t like tea.