9 Declarative Sentences, Examples of Declarative Sentences
Declarative sentences, in their simplest form, are sentences that contain a subject and a predicate, with the ability to describe one or more states or events. If the sentence describes more than one situation, conjunction is usually used in these sentences. A comma should be used before the conjunction used in the middle of the sentence. Otherwise, it is possible to lose points, especially in essay missions.
Here are 9 Declarative Sentences;
- I love my cat.
- My new car is black.
- George brushes her teeth twice a day.
- We watched TV last night.
- They should take your umbrella because it’s raining.
- If water reaches 100 degrees, it boils.
- It’s 35 degrees outside.
- Mother cut the cheese with a knife.
- When he was young, his father died.