50 Most important conjunction list and 50 conjunction sentences;
|as long as||as much as||as soon as||as though|
|even though||if||if only||if when|
|if then||inasmuch||in order that||just as|
|lest||now||now since||now that|
|provided that||rather than||since||so that|
Here 50 conjunction sentences;
- I can pass after the green light is on.
- Although she speaks seldom, she says meaningful words.
- I went to bed at 10 pm as I had a plane to catch at 7 am.
- She talks as if he was rich.
- You can go as long as you are good.
- I hate broccoli as much as I hate cauliflower.
- As soon as I went to home, I started to work.
- It seems as though she is in trouble.
- She usually eats at home, because she likes cooking.
- My work must be finished before afternoon.
- He works every day, even on Sundays.
- You will go to that cinema even if they don’t allow you.
- Even though it rained a lot, We enjoyed the holiday.
- Michael has very much money. However, she’s not all that happy.
- Let me know if you go to the school.
- If only Maria had been able to come.
- Inasmuch as it rains, I’ll take an umbrella.
- People burn forests in order that they have more land.
- Just as I was watching the football match on TV, electricity went off.
- You must study hard lest you fail.
- Now go home and cook meat meals.
- Once I start eating, I must continue.
- I will go to cinema provided the others go.
- You can borrow the PC provided that you promise to give it back in time.
- I go to theater weekly rather than monthly.
- Since I was ill for two months, I lost my job.
- She was too late so that she could not apply for the job.
- Supposing you had a dog, what would you do with it?
- She runs faster than me.
- Though it is raining, they swam in the pool.
- Please stay at home till afternoon.
- I will go to supermarket unless it is very crowded.
- I waited up for her until eleven o’clock.
- I was watching tv when she came in.
- You can come whenever you want.
- She was eating in the kitchen, where there was table.
- She is very funny whereas he is boring.
- We can meet you wherever you want.
- I worry about whether She’ll be a good person.
- I found the article which was very important.
- While I was playing with the children, he came the park.
- I visited Alice who was ill.
- Whoever says so is a liar.
- She asked him why he was playing football.