We use the Superlative Degree when we copare more than two persons or things with one another. It is the highest degree of the quality.
- Sarah is the youngest person of her family.
- This is the cheapest wallet in the shop.
- She had the most exact memory I have ever seen.
- You are the richest man in this company.
- The most delicious meals are made there.
- Alex is the youngest player in the team.
- Math is the most boring class that I take at school.
- Michale is the tallest of the three brother.
- Paul gets the highest marks in Chemistry exams.
- Her house is the most comfortable building in our village.
- This is the most expensive computer in there.
- I was always the thinnest boy in the class.
- Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes.