English Using Accordingly, Also, Because, difference between accordingly, also and because;
Accordingly is a conjunction. It means in suitable way, correspondingly.
- Accordingly as people become rich, they are apt to be stingy.
- He didn’t complain to the police, accordingly the police took no action.
- I want to review the report and then we’ll act accordingly.
Also is a conjunction, linking word. It is used to add an positive, agreeing thought.
- Samuel speaks English. Mary also speaks English.
- I’m sorry i think, it’s very small house. Also, it needs a lot of repairs.
- She also had a sense of responsibility about it.
Because is used to show/give reason. It is followed by a complete sentence with its own subject and verb.
- She usually eats at home, because she likes cooking.
- People are attracted to the coast because the fishing and swimming is fantastic.
- The girl ran because she was afraid.