English Using Already, Example sentences;
- “Already” is used to emphasize that something was completed before something else happened.
- He has already come.
- The train has already landed.
- “Already” is also used to show surprise about things that have happened or will have happened earlier than we expected.
- Have you already written to Mark?
- Has the train already left?
- “Already” is usually used with Past Perfect and Present Perfect Tense. However, we can also use “already” with Simple Present, Present Continuous and Simple Past Tense.
- I already miss you.
- They already left the city.