Using, Difference Whom and Whose in English
USING WHOM in English
Whom is an object pronoun like ‘him’, ‘her’, ‘us’ and etc… We use WHOM to ask which person receives an action.
- Whom will he blame for the accident?
- The man whom I saw at the theather last night is an engineer.
- Whom does God favor?
- This is my neighbour whom I like a lot.
USING WHOSE in English
Whose is a possessive pronoun like ‘her’, ‘his’, ‘our’ and etc… We use WHOSE to find out which person something belongs to.
- Whose car is this ?
- Whose notebook was stolen in the class?
- The child whose bicycle has been lost cried.
- The girl whose bag is red is looking for you.