Using Many and Much in English;
Many is used with countable nouns. It is mainly used in questions, affirmative sentences and negations.
- I don’t have many friend.
- There are too many disadvantages in this business.
- How many children do you have?
- Are there many poor people in France?
Much is used with uncountable nouns. It is mainly used in negative and interrogative clauses.
- How much money have you got?
- We didn’t spend much money.
- There isn’t much data to download.
- I’m sorry but I don’t have much time.