How to use Whom and Whose in english, definitions and example sentences;
Using Whom in English
Whom is an object pronoun like ‘him’, ‘her’, ‘us’ and etc… We use WHOM to ask which person receives an action.
- Whom will he blame for the accident?
- The man whom I saw at the theather last night is an engineer.
- Whom does God favor?
- This is my neighbourwhomI like a lot.
Using Whose in English
Whose is a possessive pronoun like ‘her’, ‘his’, ‘our’ and etc… We use WHOSE to find out which person something belongs to.
- Whose car is this ?
- Whose notebook was stolen in the class?
- The child whose bicycle has been lost cried.
- The girl whose bag is red is looking for you.