Using Why, Whose and How in english;
Using WHY in English
Why is used to talk about reasons and explanations. Why can use indirect questions.
- Why do you ask?
- She asked me why I wanted to leave this city.
- Why are you crying?
- Why is he wearing sunglasses?
Using WHOSE in English
Whose is a possessive pronoun like ‘her’, ‘his’, ‘our’ and etc… We use WHOSE to find out which person something belongs to.
- Whose notebook was stolen in the class?
- The child whose bicycle has been lost cried.
- The girl whose bag is red is looking for you.
Using HOW in English
We can use how to introduce questions. How is also used in exclamations. It is not used for comparisons.
- How did they go to school?
- How many cats are there in the garden?
- How often do you play football?
- How will you like your meat?