5 Interrogative Sentences in English
Throughout our life, we constantly question things, and therefore we have many questions in our minds. In order to learn new information, to eliminate confusion and clarify a subject we are curious about, we construct questioning sentences. An interrogative sentence contains a direct question and a interrogation mark is put at the end of the sentence.
As with other sentences in English, it should include subject and verb in interrogative sentences, and the word order is often changed to put the verb in front of the subject.
Here are 5 Interrogative Sentences Examples;
- Who is coming to the play?
- When do you intend to move here?
- How kind of school do you want to study at?
- How did you get here alone?
- How do you manage to laugh like this?