18 Examples of Noun Sentences, Noun Examples Sentences
We use a large number of words or phrases in the process of expressing ourselves using the English language. When describing objects, talking about objects, trying to name events and facts, we often need to use a group of words called nouns. Nouns are words used as qualifiers for both private and general assets. Nouns are perhaps the type of word you will use most when using the English language. Therefore, getting detailed information about this phrase affects your language development positively.
No matter what language you use, you need to ask the questions “Who?”, “Where?” And “What?” In order to find the word group called noun in the sentence. Names can be used plurally according to different rules. In this context, we will first examine how the plural forms of nouns differ.
Here are 18 Examples of Noun Sentences;
- 1.I love him despite his mistakes.
- I love dogs, but I hate cats.
- Even though it rained a lot, We enjoyed the holiday.
- She was a nice women for all that.
- My mom was a nice women.
- 6.Be that as it may, she hated conservatives.
- Neither my friends nor the
- 8.bookstore has the book.
- Some people disagree with this theory, however, it’s never been proven right.
- She won’t have sent the email yet.
- She has been in prison for 6 months.
- It was a small animal like a mouse.
- During the war, America tried to stop trading with England.
- The school will certainly sell in spite of the fact that it’s overpriced.
- She speaks three languages besides Spanish.
- You must see a doctor because of this sleep disorder.
- He told me everything he wanted, however, he received a lot of gifts.
- 18.George is very clever but he doesn’t study his lessons .