Useful English Phrases Used At The Airport, speaking tips at the airport;
- Can I see your passport, please?
- Do you have and luggage?
- How many pieces of luggage do you have?
- Has anyone given you anything to take on the flight?
- Would you like an aisle seat or window seat?
- How many bags do you have to check in?
- Please do not leave any bags unattended.
- Flight RK 77 is now boarding.
- Would you passenger Martin Sathe please come to the information desk?
- This is the final call for flight US 209 to Houston
- Please proceed to gate number 6
- Flight RM 459 has been delayed.
- May I see their passport please?
- Do you have anything to declare?
- Have you ever been to France before?
- Where will you be staying?
- What is the purpose of your visit?
- How long are you planning to stay?