9 Sentences of Future Perfect Continuous Tense Examples
Would you like to provide information about a business that is planned to take place in the future? Then you must use one of the next tense modes. Contrary to popular belief, there are many grammatical structures in the English language that can be used to add different types of meanings to the sentence.
If you want to talk about a job that will be completed in the future, you must first learn about the nature of the job. If the verb you are going to use is a verb that requires continuity, that is to say, if it is not something that is immediate and requires constant effort, it may make sense to use Future Perfect Continuous Tense.
9 Sentences of Future Perfect Continuous Tense Examples;
- I will not have been shopping in Wednesday, you can come to see me.
- Will you have been making a cake in the kitchen?
- She will not have been seeing her, because she is angry.
- When I finish this school, I will have been learning French for ten years.
- How long will you have been dating on April 12th?
- By the end of this week, will I have been living with his for five months?
- He will not have been reading a newspaper tomorrow.
- 8.They will have been teaching German for 5 years by the end of this year.
- At 4 o’clock, we will have been waiting you for one hour.