9 Sentences of Present Continuous Tense
When we express ourselves in everyday life, we often talk about situations that are already happening. We often use present continuous tense to tell others about our own lives and to inform people about what is happening around us. Therefore, it is really important to know about the use of present continuous tense.
- At present, children are doing a lot of things that can not be done before.
- My mother is not cooking dinner in the kitchen now.
- Am I having breakfast at the moment?
- She is talking to you and you are not listening to her. This is really shame.
- You are studying ha, then you will get a god grade in the exam.
- You are not doing that, right?
- It is not helping to me, please stop it.
- Is that car coming here?
- The cat and the mouse are running.