9 Sentences of Present Perfect Tense
Present Perfect Tense is an English tense describing the uncertain Past Tense. This tense is a very important tense where it is used. Where to use should not be confused with Simple Past Tense, which also describes the past tense. Present Perfect Tense means that a job has been done at any uncertain time in the past. In other words, it is appropriate to explain past works with Present Perfect Tense.
Here are 9 Sentences of Present Perfect Tense;
- People have not travelled to Venus.
- Alex has studied two foreign languages.
- She has learned to speak French.
- Sansa and Cersei have known each other since they were at primary school.
- 5.My sister has lost the key to the bathroom.
- The army has attacked that city two times.
- You have listened to Madonna in the concert.
- Scientists have split the atom.
- I’ve worked here since I left school.