19 Transition Sentences, Transition Words Between Paragraphs
Transition words are words that connect two sentences, phrases, paragraphs. words such as ‘but’, ‘and’, ‘so’ are used to provide this connection. Transition words can connect anything from short phrases to paragraphs.
Transition Word Types: Transition words are divided into different classes according to the type of transition we want to make. There are several words specific to each classification. Sometimes they have the same meanings and sometimes they have different meaning. Transitions also show the relationship between the main idea and the sentence (or in the paragraph) within the author’s necessary support for these ideas.
Here are 19 Transition Sentences;
1. She is the best student in school. However, she doesn’t do homeworks on time.
2. I want to call his, but I don’t have his phone number.
3. Jack is completely unlike his father.
4. Life has not been the same since I fell for you.
5. Although they have a lot of money, they’re still not happy.
6. Mary didn’t like either Madrid or Texas.
7. They should take your umbrella because it’s raining.
8. Unless my son finish his homework, He can’t go out.
9. We had no sooner gone to bed than the phone rang.
10. My printer got broken as a consequence of I borrowed my friend’s.
11. I like swimming, but I don’t like getting my hair wet.
12. Not only you but also I going to this party in order to make my mother happy.
13. Either you or I should be informed about his project.
14. Scarcely had I gone to bed when the doorbell rang.
15. Whenever my aunt comes to us, she brings some good gifts for my brothers.
16. She went out last night without her mother’s permission, therefore she spent the whole night in the bathroom to make sure her brother never saw her.
17. You are really sad right now. In addition, the people around you frustrated you. Do not have a decision right now, please.
18. A person’s intention can be just like the main theme of a belief, whereas the intention of belief will mean the intention of expressions.
19. Even though I had two hours to spare for shopping, I couldn’t find the suit I wanted.