28 Transition Sentences, Transition Words and Example Sentences
Transition words are words that connect two sentences, phrases, paragraphs. words such as ‘but’, ‘and’, ‘so’ are used to provide this connection. Transition words can connect anything from short phrases to paragraphs.
Transition Word Types: Transition words are divided into different classes according to the type of transition we want to make. There are several words specific to each classification. Sometimes they have the same meanings and sometimes they have different meaning. Transitions also show the relationship between the main idea and the sentence (or in the paragraph) within the author’s necessary support for these ideas.
Here are 28 Transition Sentences;
1. Samara went office to get her coat and came back for the dinner.
2. Tomas fell ill suddenly and therefore his family gave up on going out of town.
3. Despite all opposition, two more nuclear power stations were built.
4. Horses are generally considered to be pleasant animals, whereas lizards are generally hated.
5. We are still very hungry, even though we ate very much .
6. I stayed at my office due to the rain.
7. I not only want to earn respect, but also make money.
8. Although he speaks seldom, he says meaningful words.
9. As I write this letter, I know I must say goodbye.
10. You don’t need to go unless you want to.
11. I finished all my homework today, however my father bought me a nice gift when he came home in the evening.
12. They sacked the doctor in order to bring about some new changes.
13. I would rather go out than stay at home today.
14. Whereas we did all the job, they enjoyed themselves.
15. I don’t want you to talk to me again because you lied to me.
16. They can listen to music provided they disturb nobody.
17. I try very hard in school yet I am not receiving good grades.
18. Some people disagree with this theory, however, it’s never been proven right.
19. Michael has bought a new dress but she hasn’t worn it yet.
20. She is the best student in school. However, she doesn’t do homeworks on time.
21. I want to call his, but I don’t have his phone number.
22. Jack is completely unlike his father.
23. Life has not been the same since I fell for you.
24. Although they have a lot of money, they’re still not happy.
25. Mary didn’t like either Madrid or Texas.
26. They should take your umbrella because it’s raining.
27. Unless my son finish his homework, He can’t go out.
28. We had no sooner gone to bed than the phone rang.