9 Sentences of Third Conditional, 9 Example Sentences Type 3 Conditionals
In If Clauses Type 3, it is used to reverse the events that occurred in the past, to put forward a condition and to express the result of that condition. It is usually used for sentences that express complaints.
- If she had found his phone number, she might have called him for the party.
- If she had driven carefully, she wouldn’t have had an accident.
- If she had gone on a picnic, she would have had a lot of fun.
- If I had waited for you more, I would have missed the plane.
- If Marry had had a meeting, she would have gone to the Office.
- If he had been good at math, he would have got a high score from the exam last week.
- If we had had the necessary ingredients for a cake, we could have made a cake.
- If I had been a smart boy, I would not have annoyed my mother.
- If I had found her address, I would have sent her an invitation.