30 Sentences with Conjunctions, Example Sentences with Conjunctions
As is known, we often make long sentences when communicating with people using the English language. It may make sense to use some binding words or phrases so that these long sentences can form a meaningful whole and are more easily understood by the other person. There are many conjunctions with different tasks in the English language.
These conjunctions make sentences more aesthetic and easier to understand. Instead of telling your problems or thoughts in pieces, in small sentences, you can express yourself more fluently using certain conjunctions. Therefore, you can improve your language usage skills in a short time by using such connectors. If you want to learn more, you can review the rest of the article.
As is known, conjunctions are divided into three. It is possible to list these categories as follows:
- Subordinating conjunctions
- Coordinating conjunction
- Correlative conjunction
- Conjunctive adverbs
Here are 30 Sentences with Conjunctions;
1. Samara went office to get her coat and came back for the dinner.
2. Tomas fell ill suddenly and therefore his family gave up on going out of town.
3. Despite all opposition, two more nuclear power stations were built.
4. Horses are generally considered to be pleasant animals, whereas lizards are generally hated.
5. The soldier working in the navy always came home very late because he did not leave the ship before he was completely finished.
6. We are still very hungry, even though we ate very much .
7. I stayed at my office due to the rain.
8. I not only want to earn respect, but also make money.
9. Although he speaks seldom, he says meaningful words.
10. As I write this letter, I know I must say goodbye.
11. You don’t need to go unless you want to.
12. I finished all my homework today, however my father bought me a nice gift when he came home in the evening.
13. They sacked the doctor in order to bring about some new changes.
14. I would rather go out than stay at home today.
15. Whereas we did all the job, they enjoyed themselves.
16. I don’t want you to talk to me again because you lied to me.
17. They can listen to music provided they disturb nobody.
18. I try very hard in school yet I am not receiving good grades.
19. Michael has bought a new dress but she hasn’t worn it yet.
20. I want to call his, but I don’t have his phone number.
21. Jack is completely unlike his father.
22. Life has not been the same since I fell for you.
23. Although they have a lot of money, they’re still not happy.
24. Mary didn’t like either Madrid or Texas.
25. They should take your umbrella because it’s raining.
26. Unless my son finish his homework, He can’t go out.
27. We had no sooner gone to bed than the phone rang.
28. Whereas we did all the job, they enjoyed themselves.
29. Scarcely had I gone to bed when the doorbell rang.
30. Whenever my aunt comes to us, she brings some good gifts for my brothers.