68 Sentences with Conjunctions in English, Example Sentences with Conjunctions
As is known, we often make long sentences when communicating with people using the English language. It may make sense to use some binding words or phrases so that these long sentences can form a meaningful whole and are more easily understood by the other person. There are many conjunctions with different tasks in the English language.
These conjunctions make sentences more aesthetic and easier to understand. Instead of telling your problems or thoughts in pieces, in small sentences, you can express yourself more fluently using certain conjunctions. Therefore, you can improve your language usage skills in a short time by using such connectors. If you want to learn more, you can review the rest of the article.
As is known, conjunctions are divided into three. It is possible to list these categories as follows:
- Subordinating conjunctions
- Coordinating conjunction
- Correlative conjunction
- Conjunctive adverbs
Here are 68 Sentences with Conjunctions;
1. I think you should eventually change your style.
2. Meanwhile, another problem arose with the nuclear power plant.
3. In particular, tourists should visit London and
4. He asked me to marry him today, however, he
also prepared a beautiful organization.
5. You can go to a good university if you work hard, for example Harvard.
6. You can make a party such as wedding anniversary.
7. I think apples are good. Likewise, I think oranges are good.
8. Despite she works hard, she doesn’t make much money.
9. In addition to French, she speaks Spanish.
10. I like play football. Further, I like play basketball.
11. They helped them in spite of the difficulties
12. Whereas we did all the job, they enjoyed themselves.
13. Although studying French seems difficult, it’s simpler than you think.
14. Mary didn’t like either Madrid or Texas.
15. When you said you’d be here, I was arguing with Ashley about this.
16. George is very clever but he doesn’t study his lessons .
17. He didn’t want to go to school today, however he had a very important exam.
18. They can listen to music provided they disturb nobody.
19. He is such a smart boy that he passes his math exams successfully.
20. I could not go to school early because I studied lesson until last night.
21. It was a small animal like a Mouse.
22. She speaks three languages besides Spanish.
23. She not only dance extraordinary but also sing perfectly.
24. In order to play the game, we must have two computers.
25. During the war, America tried to stop trading with England.
26. Until my father came home, I read a book.
27. The young men said that they would do it despite all of the difficulties.
28. Despite her young age, she did a very good job.
29. Some people disagree with this theory, however, it’s never been proven right.
30. It’s raining very hard today. However, let’s go out and enjoy ourselves!
31. The young men said that they would do it despite all of the difficulties.
32. Although he ran very fast, she lost the final race.
33. He is careful, whereas I take risks.
34. While I am lazy, my sister is really hard-working.
35. As a result, these issues are not for you because your age is much younger.
36. I don’t want you to talk to me again because you lied to me.
37. Michael has bought a new dress but she hasn’t worn it yet.
38. Despite they had been training for hours, they lost the football game.
39. The young men said that they would do it despite all of the difficulties.
40. Despite all her faults, everybody likes him.
41. She usually eats at home, because she likes cooking.
42. If you came to the party, we would have a lot of fun.
43. Some people disagree with this theory, however, it’s never been proven right.
44. Chicken meat is white, whereas that of an ox is red.
45. Horses are generally considered to be pleasant animals, whereas lizards are generally hated.
46. Either you or I should be informed about his project.
47. Whenever we talk about it, you are right. That’s why I’m bored.
48. As soon as Marry arrives in the room, I will start telling her what we are experiencing today.
49. Believe me, you are not only unselfish but also very lovely.
50. If I were a rich man, I would buy a home like palace.
51. You are important for me; nonetheless, sometimes I feel like you don’t even take care of me.
52. Samuel writes short stories, In additon, he writes articles for a newspaper.
53. I use water when making pasta whereas my mom uses eggs.
54. I used to like playing both football and basketball when I was young.
55. Even though I had two hours to spare for shopping, I couldn’t find the suit I wanted.
56. We thought the weather would be nice; conversely It snowed yesterday.
57. I like play football. Furthermore, I like play voleyball.
58. There was a problem in the university, hence I went home late.
59. Mary went there instead of her mother.
60. In spite of all the difficulties, they helped us.
61. I think apples are good. Likewise, i think oranges are good.
62. He is very clever, further, his father is very rich.
63. I really enjoyed that movie. Nevertheless, I prefer the book.
64. If she weren’t ill, she would go to the school.
65. Bilica would support him whether she were right or not.
66. Neither her mother nor her father loves her.
67. Neither you nor I want to go to this part today, so let’s not!
68. Either today or tomorrow I must work.