Moreover add extra information to the point you are making. When two clauses are connected by moreover (conjunction), a semicolon is required. Synonym words with Moreover; furthermore, in addition, besides…
Using Moreover in English, example sentences with moreover;
- The car looked good; moreover, the price was right.
- Mark is handsome; moreover, he is rich.
- Smoking is a bad habit; moreover, it is a very expensive.
- In the making of domestic policy; moreover , she is often at sea.
- The student’s essay was badly written. Moreover, it was too short.