30 Interrogative Sentences, Examples with Interrogative Sentences
Throughout our life, we constantly question things, and therefore we have many questions in our minds. In order to learn new information, to eliminate confusion and clarify a subject we are curious about, we construct questioning sentences. An interrogative sentence contains a direct question and a interrogation mark is put at the end of the sentence.
As with other sentences in English, it should include subject and verb in interrogative sentences, and the word order is often changed to put the verb in front of the subject.
Here are 30 Interrogative Sentences Examples;
- Who fixed the computer?
- How many times do you smoke?
- Who knows the answers to these questions?
- Whom did you see yesterday?
- Why are you not interested?
- Whose pants are these?
- Why didn’t you go to school?
- Which car would make you happier?
- Which do you prefer, white or red?
- Are you going on holiday this weekend?
- Where can I see you again?
- Where was your school, I want to leave you today?
- When can I get the answer to these questions?
- Who is coming to the play?
- When do you intend to move here?
- How kind of school do you want to study at?
- How did you get here alone?
- How do you manage to laugh like this?
- Whose birthday today?
- Does she have black hair?
- What is your name?
- Why are you bored?
- Will you go abroad after you finish school?
- Who finished your meal today, raise your hands?
- Can’t we be friends again?
- Whom did you call to the party tomorrow?
- Whose is this red big notebook?
- Tell me what you’re doing today?
- What sort of nation might you want to live in?
- Where did you lose your bracelet?