How to Say The TIME in English | Telling The TIME
Asking The Time: ( How do we ask the time?)
We can use some questions for asking the time which are given below;
- What time is it?
- What is the time?
- Do you have the time?
- Do you know what time is it?
- Can you tell me what time is it, please?
- Could you tell me the time, please?
- Do you happen to have the time?
- Have you got the right time?
- What time do you make it?
Answering the questions: ( How do we say what time is ? )
- It’s exactly or about or almost or just gone …
- Sure, it is 3:00
- Sorry, I am not wearing a watch.
- It is 4:20
- It is ten past ten.
- The time is 8 o’clock.