9 Sentences of Simple Present Tense
Present simple tense is used to talk about our regular habits, as well as generally accepted scientific knowledge. Present simple tense is one of the easiest time modes in English. Because in the positive sentence in this time mode, I, You, We and They are not used with any suffix to the verb. Verbs and other words are written in their simplest form. For single names, the only thing that needs to be done is to use s suffix.
We have tried to explain the details of present simple tense usage in our present article. You can learn more about this by reading the rest of our article.
Here are 9 Sentences of Simple Present Tense;
- Does the teacher shout at us all the time?
- If you press the button, the television turns on.
- If water reaches 100 degrees, it boils.
- If you don’t brush your teeth regularly, your teeth decays.
- If you throw salt to the water, it boils later.
- The train leaves every morning at 8 AM.
- My teacher sometimes forgets his keys.
- They drive their kids to school every day.
- My mother lets me go out with my friends.