18 Asking Direction Phrases in English
Here are 100 Basic English Phrases
- How do I get to library?
- I’m looking for …
- Can you Show me on the map, please?
- I’m looking for this address.
- How do I find…?
- Which the best way to …?
- Pardon me, I’m lost, how do I get to …?
- Could you direct me to …?
- May I ask for some help? I need to get to …?
- How can we get to High Park?
- Is it far?
- Dou you have a map?
- Are you from around here?
- Where is …?
- Excuse me, could you tell me how to get to the bus station?
- Where is the nearest post office?
- Can you tell me the way to the Big Hotel?
- Are we on the right road for London?