48 Examples of Gerunds Sentences, English Gerund Sentences
The gerund is a verb that acts like a noun in a sentence. The subject in which the names are used in the sentence is used in the case of the object. The gerund is obtained by adding the -ing tag to a verb root.
- Swimming is my favourite sport.
- Having to get up early won’t bother me at all.
It is important to note the distinction between the gerund verb and the present participle. It may not always be the gerund which receives the ”ing” tag but it can also be participles. Present participle verbs report continuity.
Here are 48 Examples of Gerunds Sentences;
- I was afraid of hurtingher feelings.
- I can’t stand Tom’s speakingGerman.
- Swimmingis my favourite sport.
- Eating bread is bad for people health.
- The old gardener has not
finished cutting grass for 2 days.
- I should give up fastfood and consuming sweet.
- George likes photographing nature.
- Mary was upset at having been passed over for the job.
- These are used for cracking walnuts.
- His big fear is driving on the main roads.
- We started working on this yesterday.
- She practices playing those drums all the time.
- Watching games does not burn calories.
- They love eating fish.
- Robert must not go climbing alone.
- Let’s go snowboarding this holiday.
- You appreciate they keeping silent.
- Ella will quit smoking cigarette in a week, you believe that.
- I need to remember calling her coach three day ago.
- Do you recall reading to this article when they were family?
- You can easily recommed listening that dailymotion channel about horses.
- You reported cheating anyone in film whenever you saw it.
- You boyfriend resent calling his like this.
- You still resist using that laptop even after two years.
25.They risk losing their job or they will never up a stage.
- Elis suggests eating two plate of fish every week.
- My family can not tolerate watching some film since my family are old.
- Playing basketball has been your favorite sport branch since I was a two year.
- Eating too much fish is not good for her body.
- You understand her quitting.
- Arden isn’t interested in looking for a old film.
- They are capable of doing hard work.
- You have no excuse for being early.
- They are accustomed to having a small dinner.
- The snow prevented to you from completing the article.
- Tiguan is every time complaining about of having a toothache
- Instead of studying, Tom went to London with some of his friends.
- Thank you for listening me.
- Saek insisted on being able to do all the things.
- Your favorite activity is readingarticles.
- I can’t put off going to the doctor.
- Tim should call me before coming cafe.
- You believe in being hardworking at all day
- Drinking tea in the evening makes her bones strong.
- Did Bilica enjoy spending time with his brother?
- You can not endure her complaining all the day.
- The man denies committing the steal money.
- Andreas does not fancy going to school parties.